[Haskell-cafe] Unused definitions across modules in a package

Felipe Almeida Lessa felipe.lessa at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 15:15:40 CET 2013

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 9:20 PM, Ivan Lazar Miljenovic
<ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com> wrote:
> My (getting-long-in-the-tooth-and-could-do-with-a-rewrite) SourceGraph
> package does identify these definitions.

What a coincidence, then!  I was trying to use SourceGraph for other
reasons but it didn't work for my codebase.  I haven't investigated
with it couldn't parse the files, though, and I use many extensions.

Nice to know that it supports this feature =).

Felipe.