[Haskell-cafe] Maintaining lambdabot

Jan Stolarek jan.stolarek at p.lodz.pl
Wed Feb 20 08:21:24 CET 2013

> I have no objections to any of these,
Great. Then I will start making mentioned changes and sending pull requests when I find some free
time.

> though I would recommend as Gwern
> hinted that if related packages are to be removed that they should also be
> given new homes - I believe that the lambdabot source is currently the main
> home of these packages.
OK, now I see. In that case we should create separate repositories for these packages.

> I tend to prefer not to give package version upper bounds
Seconded. I only want to specify lower bounds. I have already determined them so that code builds
on GHC 7.4.2.

> Random thought, feel free to ignore it: Would it make sense to split lambdabot up into core and
contrib like is done with xmonad?
I don't have opinion on this one.

Janek