[Haskell-cafe] Maintaining lambdabot

Jan Stolarek jan.stolarek at p.lodz.pl
Tue Feb 19 11:00:51 CET 2013

I'm happy to hear your approval.

I've spent some time yesterday cleaning up the code and writing down all things that do not work.
The list I made is avaliable on github:

https://github.com/killy9999/lambdabot/issues

There are 17 open issues at the moment and I know I will not have enough time to resolve all of
them on my own. There are a few blockers, so the current code is definitely not yet suitable for
any kind of release.

With all that said I would appreciate help of the community :-) There's a lot to do and the tasks
vary in difficulty: from updating documentation and fixing unused imports to fixing exceptions.
If anyone is willing to help please contact me via email or comments on github.

Janek

P.S. The development is done in the 'upstream' branch