[Haskell-cafe] performance question

Branimir Maksimovic bmaxa at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 13 11:39:09 CET 2013

ByteString gains most improvements as String must be converted o CStringfirst, internaly, in regex (this is warpper for libpcre), while ByteString not.libpcre is much faster than posix (I guess posix is also wrapper).Interface for libpcre is same as for Posix, there is no real effortin replacing it.