[Haskell-cafe] Control.Monad provisional?

Alfredo Di Napoli alfredo.dinapoli at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 09:03:30 CET 2013

I might be wrong,

but the impression I always had is that that field is something that most
developer struggle to keep in sync. Maybe it
was provisional ages ago, but they simply forgot to upgrade to "stable" or
they are simply too humble and think
"How am I to judge if a package is stable or not"? :)

My 2 cents :P
A.