[Haskell-cafe] Sol vingt simple problem in various languages and systems

Doaitse Swierstra doaitse at swierstra.net
Thu Feb 7 13:58:27 CET 2013

At

https://gist.github.com/ckirkendall/2934374

you find solutions in many languages to a simple programming problem: the evaluation of an expression in an environment.

I want to point your attention to the currently last three entries:

  - one using the UUAGC compiler to solve the problem in an aspect oriented way (entered by Jeroen Bransen (jbransen))
  - one using some Haskell features, libraries and extensions (entered by me (doaitse))
  - one using our attribute grammar combinators from the AspectAG package, which expresses the
    various aspects in an attribute grammar style (entered by Marcos Viera (marcosomarviera))

In case you did not manage to avoid getting wound up in a discussion about programming languages you can find ammunition here.

 Doaitse