[Haskell-cafe] Problems with code blocks in the description field in a .cabal file

Josef Svenningsson josef.svenningsson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 14:37:53 CET 2013

Hi Ryan,

As far as I can tell I'm following the Haddock formatting just fine. I'm
using bird tracks for my code block and according to the Haddock manual
those code blocks are interpreted literally without any additional markup.
 To me that suggests that I should be able to write just about anything in
these code blocks. But that's evidently not so.

The documentation for the lens package is indeed impressive. But it doesn't
help me with my particular conundrum of the curly braces.

Thanks,

Josef