[Haskell-cafe] A question about "An introduction to Category theory in four easy movements"

Jan Stolarek jan.stolarek at p.lodz.pl
Sun Feb 3 14:42:37 CET 2013

Hi all,

I was thinking about reading "An introduction to Category theory in four easy movements" available
online at http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~hsimmons/BOOKS/books.html I noticed however that these notes
were published as a book. Looking at the table of contents at Amazon, it seems that organization
of material is different. About 40% of online version are solutions to the exercises and this is
seems not to be the case for the book. Were these solutions removed from the printed version or
are they just contained within chapters? Are there any significant differences in scopes of these
two versions? I would be thankful if anyone owning the book could give a short comparison with
online notes.

Janek