[Haskell-cafe] Substantial (1:10??) system dependencies of runtime performance??

Ozgun Ataman ozataman at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 02:14:34 CET 2013

If you are doing row-by-row transformations, I would recommend giving a try to my csv-conduit or csv-enumerator packages on Hackage. They were designed with constant space operation in mind, which may help you here.

If you're keeping an accumulator around, however, you may still run into issues with too much laziness.

Ozgun