[Haskell-cafe] Most used functions in hackage

Casey Basichis caseybasichis at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 08:13:36 CET 2013

I'm not sure what you mean.

I would imagine popular success for either would be circumstantial and have
little to do with their actual ability and more to do with the
opportunities they pursue and the cultural atmosphere at the time.

For this student:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bjKDJD-CLc
I would have a very clear idea of the many things I would excise from the
typical piano education to help her form her musical intuitions as simply
and effectively as possible, with the knowledge that in time, she will find
her own way to a personal style and repertoire.

You are being a little cryptic.  I don't see how the nuances that
differentiate two experts relates.

--
Casey James Basichis
Composer - Cartoon Network