[Haskell-cafe] Ticking time bomb

Christopher Done chrisdone at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 13:07:33 CET 2013

Hey dude, it looks like we made the same project yesterday:

http://www.reddit.com/r/haskell/comments/17njda/proposal_a_trivial_cabal_package_signing_utility/

Yours is nice as it doesn't depend on GPG. Although that could be a
nice thing because GPG manages keys. Dunno.

Another diff is that mine puts the .sig inside the .tar.gz, yours puts
it separate.

=)