[Haskell-cafe] integrating Happy & Alex monads

Jason Dagit dagitj at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 06:05:12 UTC 2013

I made this example specifically to help people with this problem (the
problem being that the documentation is spotty here).

It's the expression parser from the happy documentation using the monad
that alex can generate for you. It's the cleanest and simplest way (and
simplest example) that I found to merge the two. I should really submit
this as a documentation fix to happy.

https://github.com/dagit/happy-plus-alex

Enjoy!
Jason