[Haskell-cafe] ANN: ansi-terminal-0.6.1

Roman Cheplyaka roma at ro-che.info
Mon Dec 16 13:06:31 UTC 2013

Heads up: I've uploaded a new version of ansi-terminal. It contains two
changes for Windows:

* `BoldIntensity` no longer changes background color on Windows
* `setSGR []` was not equivalent to `setSGR [Reset]` on Windows, even though it
  should be according to the documentation. This is now fixed.

Both change the semantics, and while I believe they are beneficial,
there may be subtle regressions if some code relied on the old behavior
in unexpected ways.

If you use any Haskell programs or libraries on Windows that do colorful
terminal output, please test them with ansi-terminal-0.6.1 and report
any problems.

Roman