[Haskell-cafe] GLFW/GLFW-b ambiguity

Christiaan Baaij christiaan.baaij at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 10:47:42 UTC 2013

I can't comment on good coding practices, I only know that some people don't like the PackageImports extension of GHC.

GLFW-b and GLFW are both simple wrapper around the C-library as far as I know, so you can use them together.
Just be careful with your version of GLFW-b, the latest releases are based on the 3.* version of the C-library; while the GLFW package uses version 2.7.* of the C-library.

-- Christiaan