[Haskell-cafe] SENIOR HASKELL OPPORTUNITY

Kristopher Micinski krismicinski at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 20:52:27 UTC 2013

I think the point is that people who have PhDs in CS have very strong
math skills, but that the definition of "math" may differ from person
to person.  If your definition of math is "really hard integrals" then
maybe not, but almost everyone with a PhD in CS is very good at some
form of advanced math :-)..

Kris