[Haskell-cafe] SENIOR HASKELL OPPORTUNITY

Vo Minh Thu noteed at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 09:15:45 UTC 2013

HR people are not technical people, there is no point reading too
meticulously their copy (perfectly good companies have crappy job
postings all the time).

All job postings will tell you they have bright people on board, they
have nice salary package, and so on. So there is no added information
when they tell you that, but they sure will repeat it everywhere they
can.