[Haskell-cafe] Help with profiling

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 02:00:22 UTC 2013

Hey Uri,
could you explain what those numbers represent? many of use the profiling
tools, but we may not remember what columns / numbers mean what. What
number seems wrong and what does the number mean? Also its very hard to
help debug if you don't link to the code

If you're hitting space leak problems, one culprit could be your data
structure or the operations acting on it is too lazy! Have you tried making
it stricter?

cheers
-Carter