[Haskell-cafe] ANN: hspec-test-framework - Run test-framework tests with Hspec

Roman Cheplyaka roma at ro-che.info
Mon Aug 19 00:27:23 CEST 2013

My answer to this and many similar questions regarding tasty is:

- I am probably not going to work on this
- but I would be happy to see someone doing it

Note that hspec-test-framework is a separate package, and it didn't have
to be written or even approved by Simon. Same here — please write more
supplementary packages if you feel a need.

Roman

* Alfredo Di Napoli <alfredo.dinapoli at gmail.com> [2013-08-18 15:18:07+0200]