[Haskell-cafe] wxHaskell mailinglist

Henk-Jan van Tuyl hjgtuyl at chello.nl
Tue Aug 20 14:49:03 CEST 2013

On Mon, 19 Aug 2013 20:18:53 +0200, Nathan Hüsken
<nathan.huesken at posteo.de> wrote:

> Anyone knows what the proper channel for reporting bugs and asking
> questions about wxHaskell is?
> The github page https://github.com/wxHaskell/wxHaskell/wiki seems to
> have issues disabled, and when I post to the wxHaskell user mailinglist,
> it tells me that the list is moderated. But my post did not get accepted
> for the last 2 days.

Hello Nathan,

Bugs and feature requests can be entered at:
   http://sourceforge.net/p/wxhaskell/_list/tickets

The wxHaskell user mailing list is the right channel for questions; if you
subscribe to the mailing list[0], your mails will not be moderated.

Regards,
Henk-Jan van Tuyl

Folding at home
us closer sooner. Watch the video.