[Haskell-cafe] [Haskell] ANNOUNCE: haskell-src-exts 1.14.0

Sean Leather sean.leather at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 12:15:32 CEST 2013

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 11:19 AM, Niklas Broberg wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 10:48 AM, Niklas Hambüchen wrote:

 2) Have you considered downloading the all-of-Hackage tarball and

> running haskell-src-exts over it to get a benchmark of how much HSE can
>> already parse of the Haskell code out there?
>>

> Considered, yes. Done, no. Would love to see the results :-). The crew at
> OdHac (Roman, Erik, Simon) ensured that the current version handles all of
> 'base', which is a good start.

See:

Nikolaos Bezirgiannis, Johan Jeuring and Sean Leather. Usage of Generic
Programming on Hackage - Experience Report. WGP 2013.
http://www.cs.uu.nl/research/techreps/repo/CS-2013/2013-014.pdf
http://hackage.haskell.org/package/gpah

Unfortunately, it seems we don't mention which version of haskell-src-exts
is used for the article. But I'm certain it's 1.13.*, probably 1.13.5.

Regards,
Sean