[Haskell-cafe] Retrieving Haddock comments with haskell-src-exts

Niklas Broberg niklas.broberg at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 20:02:27 CEST 2013

Hi Mateusz,

haskell-src-exts is not haddock-aware I'm afraid, so I don't have any real
solution for you. The one you mention, i.e. going through the whole parse
result and stiching things together manually seems like the best bet if you
want to use haskell-src-exts throughout.

In the longer run, it would be nice to have haddock support in
haskell-src-exts, so ideas regarding what kind of interface you would like
to see are most welcome. :-)

Cheers, Niklas