[Haskell-cafe] Value-weak hash tables in Haskell ?

Alessandro Vermeulen a.vermeulen at students.uu.nl
Sat Aug 10 22:03:14 CEST 2013

There is supposed to be some weak hash map implementation somewhere.

However, if you can't find it you can easily create it yourself. However, you will need to use the map in IO so I suggest that you use the hashtables[1] package in combination with the weak pointers mentioned by Erik.

- Alessandro

[1]: http://hackage.haskell.org/package/hashtables