[Haskell-cafe] GSoC - A Cabal Project

Andres Löh andres at well-typed.com
Tue Apr 30 11:57:14 CEST 2013

Hi.

Martin and I have already talked about this project quite a bit. I
think it would be very useful functionality to have, and there's a
good progression from some goals that are relatively easy to reach
with low risk (but already useful) to other goals that are much more
advanced and ambitious that will ensure that there's not going to be a
shortage of work. The project would have the additional benefit of
someone who is not me having to work deep within the modular
dependency solver, which would hopefully result in improved
documentation and possibly some refactorings that make the code easier
to understand.

(And yes, I would be willing to be mentor for this project.)

Cheers,
  Andres

--
Andres Löh, Haskell Consultant