[Haskell-cafe] Fwd: How to do automatic reinstall of all dependencies?

Erik Hesselink hesselink at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 10:35:40 CEST 2013

I think --reinstall only reinstalls the package you are actually
installing, not the dependencies. You could try using a sandboxing
tool, like cabal-dev. Then you just do 'cabal-dev install', and when
you want to reinstall everything, you do 'rm cabal-dev/' to wipe the
sandbox and start over.

Regards,

Erik

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 12:29 AM, capn.freako at gmail.com