[Haskell-cafe] Instances for continuation-based FRP

Conal Elliott conal at conal.net
Wed Apr 24 02:18:33 CEST 2013

Hi Hans,

Do you have a denotation for your representation (a specification for your
implementation)? If so, it will likely guide you to exactly the right type
class instances, via the principle of type class
morphisms<http://conal.net/papers/type-class-morphisms/>(TCMs). If you
don't have a denotation, I wonder how you could decide what
correctness means for any aspect of your implementation.

Good luck, and let me know if you want some help exploring the TCM process,

-- Conal