[Haskell-cafe] Yi Google summer of code project

Brent Yorgey byorgey at seas.upenn.edu
Tue Apr 23 18:03:08 CEST 2013

Generally, for a successful proposal you need to already find someone
who is willing to mentor the project.

Honestly, I do not think working on Yi would make for a very strong
proposal.  It is definitely a cool piece of software, and definitely
worth working on, but it does not have a very large userbase and so
the benefit of this project to the Haskell community would be small.

-Brent