[Haskell-cafe] Yampa integral function

L Corbijn aspergesoepje at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 10:53:19 CEST 2013

Warning: no knowledge of Yampa.

It seems that the integration for the position is always using the velocity
from the previous step. Looking at the documentation in source code of
Yampa this seems plausible as there is also a function called imIntegrate
with the comment

-- "immediate" integration (using the function's value at the current time)

Which I assume would yield your answer. As I don't know Yampa I can only
speculate about the reason for this difference, the two things I can think
of now are better speed and to prevent trouble (in cases like x = integral
y, y = integral x).

Lars