[Haskell-cafe] yi-editor for emacer
efiish at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 07:02:50 CEST 2013
I'm glad to announce my fork of yi-editor. As a emacer, I made yi-editor
more emacs like, including the following change:
1. ido-mode like file find and buffer find
2. support more color in vty
3. automatic search tags file in parents's directory
4. change some keymap
The following step to have a try:
1. clone : git clone https://github.com/onlyu/yi.git
2. build : ./yi/yi.sh --rebuild
3. run : ./yi/yi.sh
Thanks for have a test, and thanks yi-editor, now I combine
my favourite editor (emacs) and language (haskell) together.
Apologize for my noisy!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Haskell-Cafe