[Haskell-cafe] multivariate normal distribution in Haskell?

Bas de Haas W.B.deHaas at uu.nl
Sat Apr 13 15:26:36 CEST 2013

Dear List,

I’m implementing a probabilistic model for recognising musical chords in
Haskell. This model relies on a multivariate normal distribution. I’ve
been searching the internet and mainly hackage for a Haskell library to
do this for me, but so far I’ve been unsuccessful.

What I’m looking for is a Haskell function that does exactly what the
mvnpdf function in matlab does:
http://www.mathworks.nl/help/stats/multivariate-normal-distribution.html

Does anyone know a library that can help me out?

Thanks.

Kind regards,
Bas de Haas

--
dr. W. Bas de Haas
Department of Information and Computing Sciences

E: W.B.deHaas at uu.nl
T: +31 30 253 5965
I: http://www.uu.nl/staff/WBdeHaas/