[Haskell-cafe] Which generic zipper?

Luke Evans luke at eversosoft.com
Thu Apr 11 01:38:17 CEST 2013

Hmm, in my naivety I failed to notice that the 'official' GHC.Generics are completely different to SYB on which syz is built.  Classic case of reading the same words/names and assuming they're exactly the same thing.

Maybe it's not that hard to rewrite syz in terms of GHC.Generics.Generic (I'll perhaps take a look), but maybe there's a generic Zipper library already based on the GHC stuff?