[Haskell-cafe] Fwd: GSoC Project Proposal: Markdown support for Haddock

Johan Tibell johan.tibell at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 22:50:45 CEST 2013

On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 12:40 PM, Joe Nash <joenash at blackvine.co.uk> wrote:
> I would be interested in discussing this project with a potential mentor if
> one happens to be reading. I'm a second year Computer Science student at the
> University of Nottingham, very interested in doing a haskell.org SoC
> project.

Normally I would volunteer to mentor any project I propose, but my
schedule doesn't allow for it this summer. Perhaps Mark Lentczner is
interested. He did some Haddock work before. I'm happy to provide
input on what I think the feature should be about (in fact, I will
probably write a blog post about it, like I do every year before
GSoC).

-- Johan