[Haskell-cafe] GSoC Project Proposal: Markdown support for Haddock

Simon Heath icefoxen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 22:04:37 CEST 2013

I humbly suggest reStructuredText rather than Markdown, which is what
is used by the Python community for documentation.  Since it's specifically
made for documentation it may be nicer.  But, I don't want to spark
a format argument.

There is also the Pandoc program, which is a universal-ish markup-
language-converter, conveniently written in Haskell.  Might be a place
to start for this, regardless of the language chosen:
http://www.johnmacfarlane.net/pandoc/

Simon

Excerpts from Johan Tibell's message of 2013-04-04 09:49:04 -0700: