[Haskell-cafe] Resource Limits for Haskell

Edward Z. Yang ezyang at MIT.EDU
Mon Apr 1 23:56:38 CEST 2013

I now have a paper draft describing the system in more detail.  It also
comes with a brief explanation of how GHC's profiling works, which should
also be helpful for people who haven't read the original profiling
paper.

    http://ezyang.com/papers/ezyang13-rlimits.pdf

Edward

Excerpts from Edward Z. Yang's message of Fri Mar 15 14:17:39 -0700 2013: