[Haskell-cafe] haddock changes between 2.10 and 2.12?

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 12:47:29 CEST 2012

Was there some significant change/bug introduced to haddock made between
2.10 and 2.12?

When I look at the haddocks for kan-extensions 3.1:
purports to have been built by haddock 2.12 it shows all sorts of spurious
superclass constraints on almost every instance that should have simplified
out, but going back to kan-extensions-2.7:
none of this extra noise is present -- and the code in question hasn't been
changed in the interim, so I'm pretty sure its not on my end.