[Haskell-cafe] An easy way to represent and modify graphs?

Takayuki Muranushi muranushi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 08:55:35 CEST 2012

Yes Pointers. I've forgotten that. I have once dealt with structures,
with lots of IORefs.  It was smooth and fast. Thank you for reminding
me!

On the other hand, use of pointers means that our values are not
algebraic data type any more. We have to derive operations such as
map, fold, serialize by ourselves. I can do that, but am I right? Or
is there some systematic way to derive such operations?

Best regards,

Takayuki