[Haskell-cafe] [ANNOUNCE] Fmark markup language

Stefan Monnier monnier at iro.umontreal.ca
Tue Sep 18 15:43:42 CEST 2012

> The problem with that is that some people DO end some headings with
> a full stop; for them your special syntax is not natural.

Markdown/ReST is already using the "no syntax" idea (e.g. compared to
pre-wiki markup such a LaTeX or Texinfo), so he's simply trying to push
this idea further.

I suspect it'll be difficult.

> What if I want to use indentation to express quotation instead?

I think this one is solvable: a paragraph that's more indented than the
previous heading can be considered a quote.

        Stefan