[Haskell-cafe] [ANNOUNCE] Fmark markup language

Kristopher Micinski krismicinski at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 05:25:51 CEST 2012

Jose,

So I'm interested to hear you opinion on this as well...

I use Pandoc with Markdown through Hakyll, which allows you to do a
fair amount of cute things that are just really helpful for
maintaining a blog (for example..).  But I didn't get this from
reading your github readme: what makes your markup language special?
Could you give an example of how the language is more expressive than
(say) markdown processed through Pandoc (I only mention because it
lets you process LaTeX, very helpful, right...) or something
comparable?

kris