[Haskell-cafe] Tutorial: Haskell for the Evil Genius

Kristopher Micinski krismicinski at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 22:03:15 CEST 2012

Agreed.  Great.  I still contend that it would be cool to get this to
be a real thing at something like the Haskell workshop, I think
hearing the different perspectives would be an interesting insight
into the many different ways to explain monads.  But I suppose the way
to start would be to put up a webpage for collecting them..

kris