[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Cumino 0.3 - Now supports sandboxed environments (e.g, Hsenv ones)

Alfredo Di Napoli alfredo.dinapoli at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 13:48:50 CEST 2012

Hi Cafè,

I'm glat to annouce the third major improvement of my VIm plugin Cumino:

https://github.com/adinapoli/cumino

This one is a juicy one. If you have a sandboxed environment enabled (e.g.
one created with Hsenv) and you start vim from the same shell,
Cumino will automatically uses at startup the right ghci instance. This
means that if you have installed only some packages in your sandbox env,
you will have them available inside ghci :)

Feedback are welcome, as always.

A.