[Haskell-cafe] [ANN] Cumino 0.2 - Now supports pretty indentation through stylish-haskell

Alfredo Di Napoli alfredo.dinapoli at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 08:14:11 CEST 2012

Ok, I've added the support for urxvt.
Bear in mind that it partially support urxvt, though: it works fine if you
run GVim or Vim outside an already running tmux session, otherwise it won't
start.
The problem is due to the fact urxvt believes that the new session is
launched within the running tmux session, whining about nested tmux session
and not starting at all.
You can unset the $TERM variable as workaround, but I don't like that
apporach.
If you come up with an alternative solution please let me know :)
A.