[Haskell-cafe] JavaScript (SpiderMonkey, V8, etc) embedded in GHC?

Bob Hutchison hutch-lists at recursive.ca
Mon Sep 10 13:06:29 CEST 2012

Thanks Greg, interesting thought. It would work the other way around, but it'd be easy enough to set up a node server to run the javascript. There's no IO allowed or any other blocking operations so I can make this all automatic. Still, that's another moving part I'd just as soon not have.

Strange there's no JavaScript embedding in GHC, or there doesn't seem to be.

Cheers,
Bob