[Haskell-cafe] Safe lens?

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 22:33:56 CET 2012

Actually Control.Lens.Getter doesn't use TH. The issue is more that it
depends on some modules I didn't flag as Trustworthy and which require some
more high-falutin type system extensions that GHC isn't happy about
treating as Safe. I'll try adding a few Trustworthy flags.

It previously was treated as Trustworthy or SafeInfered throughout.

Somewhere along the way I must have toggled on an extension and broken that
property.

-Edward