[Haskell-cafe] Optimal line length for haskell

MightyByte mightybyte at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 22:27:43 CET 2012

I frequently find myself wanting to look at one file while coding in
another file so I can see type signatures, data type definitions, etc.
 If I only have one file fullscreen, then I would have to switch back
and forth to refresh my mind with API information.  If your max lines
are sometimes 200 chars, then you're going to have tons of wasted
screen space from all the other lines that aren't 200 characters wide.