[Haskell-cafe] Help: Main: thread blocked in MVar operation

"José A. Lopes" jose.lopes at ist.utl.pt
Tue Oct 23 23:03:28 CEST 2012

Hey everyone,

I changed my code I now I get the following error message
     Main: thread blocked indefinitely in an MVar operation

Before the change, I was using the State monad with runState.
Then, I changed the code to use the StateT monad transformer wrapped
around IO monad and runStateT.
And this change introduced the error message.

BTW I am using DoRec extension, maybe it is the source of the problem,
but I don't know.

Here are some specs:
ghc 7.4.2
mtl 2.1.1

If you need any other information please don't hesitate to ask.
Any help is greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
José

--
José António Branquinho de Oliveira Lopes
Instituto Superior Técnico