[Haskell-cafe] Oxford Haskell Users Group

Nicolas Wu nicolas.wu at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 11:34:13 CEST 2012

Dear all,

After a long pause over the summer, the Oxford Haskell Users Group
will be meeting this week, at 8pm on Friday 26th October, at the Mitre
pub on High Street, Oxford [1].

The group meets in an informal setting with no real agenda: typically
we turn up, have a few pints, and enjoy a good chat about what we've
been doing with Haskell. If you'd like to have more details about our
meetings, then join our mailing list [2], where our meetings are
usually announced.

The format of OxHUG will be changing slightly: we'll be meeting once a
month rather than fortnightly, and rotating the day of the week. The
full details of the meetings can be found on the OxHUG calendar [3],
though at the moment only this week's meeting is planned.

Nick

[1]: http://goo.gl/maps/QEN3o
[2]: https://groups.google.com/group/oxhug
[3]: https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=pjc31qnpq48rvvncq72utqtang%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London