[Haskell-cafe] acid-state audit trail

Neil Davies semanticphilosopher at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 12:53:49 CEST 2012

The history is there until you "archive" (move a checkpoint out into a separate directory) it and then delete the archive yourself.

the checkpointing just reduces the recovery time (i.e creates a fixed point in time), if you were to keep all the checkpoint/archives then you would have the complete history

Neil