[Haskell-cafe] Solving integer equations in Haskell

John D. Ramsdell ramsdell0 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 01:58:19 CEST 2012

For Linear integer equations, I think you want

http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/agum/2.4/doc/html/Algebra-AbelianGroup-IntLinEq.html

The algorithm used to find solutions is described in Vol. 2 of The Art
of Computer Programming / Seminumerical Alorithms, 2nd Ed., 1981, by
Donald E. Knuth, pg. 327.

John