[Haskell-cafe] Is there a tool to see reduction steps?

Thomas Horstmeyer horstmey at Mathematik.Uni-Marburg.de
Wed Oct 17 10:39:45 CEST 2012

There is Hood [11 and its graphical front-end GHood [2]. I have never
used them myself however, only seen them demonstrated. Normally, using
Debug.Trace is enough for me.

[1] http://www.ittc.ku.edu/csdl/fpg/Tools/Hood
[2] http://community.haskell.org/~claus/GHood/

Thomas