[Haskell-cafe] License of CloudHaskell code write by Haskell language.

Chatsiri Ratana insiderboy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 05:03:30 CEST 2012

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 6:20 PM, Edsko de Vries <edskodevries at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The version of Cloud Haskell you cite is a prototype. I recommend you
> use the 'distributed-process' package instead; it is licensed under
> BSD3.
>
> Edsko

Hello All,

  I finding issues for forking project  in order to develop
distributed-process. I have idea develop distributed-process for other
services not only Azure system. Who have an
idea develop distributed-process? In distributed-process have work in
progress for supporting services follow to this point[1].

  1) distributed-process-azure: Azure backend for Cloud Haskell (work in
progress)
  2) azure-service-api: Haskell bindings for the Azure service API (work in
progress)

  I interest in concurrent/parallel programming by Haskell. My view
 Haskell seem to be doing well in concurrent/parallel concepts.

[1]https://github.com/haskell-distributed/distributed-process

Thank in advance,
Chatsiri Rattana

--