[Haskell-cafe] How to incrementally update list

Kim-Ee Yeoh ky3 at atamo.com
Fri Nov 30 21:01:21 CET 2012

On Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 1:16 AM, Mark Thom <markjordanthom at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Is there a paper or other single resource that will help me thoroughly
understand non-strictness in Haskell?

If performance is utterly vital the best resource is Core, as in, the
ability to read it. The order of evaluation is all laid out there. Don [1]
and Johan [2] have written variously about it.

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6121146/reading-ghc-core
[2]
http://blog.johantibell.com/2012/02/forcing-values-returned-from-monadic.html

-- Kim-Ee